VinBrain is a company funded by Vingroup, the largest conglomerate in Vietnam by market capitalization. Our mission is to perform cutting-edge research and development of AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning technologies and products that will lead to improved healthcare systems and quality of life. At VinBrain, we believe the greatest promise of Big Data lies in healthcare. We believe that by solving unique and challenging problems at the intersection of (medical) Big Data, AI, IoT, and IoP (Internet of People), we can improve the outcomes for patients around the globe. We have assembled seasoned researchers, engineers, and entrepreneurs from world-class companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, and Google to build the platform and services to achieve this. If you are motivated to be part of something special and to be a catalyst for improving lives and healthier communities, we want to talk to you.
What you will be doing
- Build medical AI mobile apps for disease diagnosis and prevention helping doctors and patients in Vietnam and abroad.
- Own end to end development cycle – architect, build, iterate and manage our mobile apps.
- Integrate new functionality, backend APIs and disease prediction models into our app.
- Develop low latency, memory and energy footprint on device models.
- Partner closely with backend engineering, applied scientist and product management to continuously improve our product offering.
- Develop custom UI components and 2D/3D medical image rendering and manipulation components.
- Help to raise the overall skill and engineering quality level through pairing, design/code reviews.
- Investigate and fix bugs reported by the QA team and our customers.
What we are looking for
- Three years (or more) experience in developing Android apps.
- Good programming skills in one or more of Kotlin, Java and Dart.
- Understanding of Android design principles and experience with Android Studio.
- Experience with common software development tools like Azure devops and tools like git, bug and issue tracking.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with ML/AI mobile applications and on-device/cloud models is a big plus.
- Experience with handling 2D/3D images on mobile is a big plus.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- No “bullshit” policy and fast decision making.
- An experienced team that will help you to grow as a developer.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- Modern tools and equipment (Latest MacBooks / iOS & Android devices / displays).
- Beautiful and modern office in Hanoi and Saigon.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com