VinBrain is a company funded by Vingroup, the largest conglomerate in Vietnam by market capitalization. Our mission is to perform cutting-edge research and development of AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning technologies and products that will lead to improved healthcare systems and quality of life. At VinBrain, we believe the greatest promise of Big Data lies in healthcare. We believe that by solving unique and challenging problems at the intersection of (medical) Big Data, AI, IoT, and IoP (Internet of People), we can improve the outcomes for patients around the globe. We have assembled seasoned researchers, engineers, and entrepreneurs from world-class companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, and Google to build the platform and services to achieve this. If you are motivated to be part of something special and to be a catalyst for improving lives and healthier communities, we want to talk to you.
Who we are looking for: experienced Product Managers to help us build a Big Data and ML platform, as well as the products powered by it that will improve the experiences for both doctors, patients, and people. The successful candidate will align to company vision, own the feature definitions and requirements, the product execution roadmap, and directly contribute to positive customer value of VinBrain products.
- Evaluate opportunities and plan efforts to maximize impact to our product and features definitions, requirements through variety of intelligent applications based on data mining and machine learning.
- Write user stories and use rapid prototyping methods to test workflows and feature designs.
- Understand clinician workflows, work closer with experts (doctors, specialists) and how our product can best fit into those workflows.
- Find sources of data to feed our machine learning models.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers and applied scientists to build successful products.
- Navigate us through the intricacies of privacy laws across of various market.
- Prioritize and address problems in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Own stakeholder communication and expectation management around product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) majors.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Product Manager.
- Passionate about using technologies to improve healthcare systems.
- Have a proven record as a problem solver, excellent in execution and timely delivery of projects.
- Attention to detail, including ability to manage multiple, challenging priorities at the same time.
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and to step up to the tasks at hand with a sense of urgency.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Experience working in Agile engineering environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.